Elevate Your Brand with Professional Graphic Design!

Portfolio

Let's work together !

I am available for freelance projects.
Hire Me Download C.V

Get In Touch

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is NH TUHIN, and I am a graphic designer with 4 years of experience. I love creating designs that communicate ideas clearly and beautifully. What I Do: Branding: Making logos and brand materials that stand out. Print & Digital Design: Designing brochures, posters, and social media graphics. Illustration: Creating custom drawings for various projects. Web Design: Designing user-friendly and attractive websites. My Skills: Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Skilled in Figma, Sketch, and Canva Strong in color, typography, and layout design Detail-oriented and committed to quality Good at communicating and working with teams Highlights: Rebranded "Max IT Solution", increasing brand recognition by Graphics Design. Designed a campaign for "Max IT Solution" that boosted engagement by Creative Knowledge. Developed a user-friendly website for "Max IT Solution" increasing traffic by Magnet SEO tricks. I'm excited to work on new projects and help bring ideas to life. You can contact me at nh.tuhin84@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Advertisement

Main Ad

ফেসুবক

Main Ad
Phone :
+8801746337451
Address :
Rajshahi, Chapainowabgonj
Bangladesh
Email :
digital.marketer.nh@gmail.com

Copy Right By Graphics World 2018 | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Premium Blogger Templates